Monday, March 21, 2011

Limitless

A MOVIE REVIEW
Aka "What I took away from the film"


1. Bradley Cooper is HOT.


2. Bradley Cooper has two terrible, horrible, no good, very bad haircuts in the film which make him slightly less hot, and by "slightly less hot" I really mean "still no reason to kick him out of bed for eating crackers".
       *Side thought: I actually probably would kick him out of bed for eating crackers, or any other man, including my real celebrity husband (Henry Cavill, whom I saw first and have full dibs on so suck it you hoes!) because honestly who wants to sleep in a crumy bed? Not comfortable.  Eat your crackers, buddy, and then you can come to bed.*


3. Honestly, if the voiceover says "the last of it is in that guy's bloodstream" you should be able to figure out what's going to happen next (#3 goes out to all of the idiots in the theater today who were 15 seconds behind the obvious).


4. Even though the fancy long shots were cool, I can't watch them because they make me sick.


5. Oh yeah, Bradley Cooper is hot.


Overall Rating for Limitless: B+

2 comments: